EIA is the home for PreK-12 entrepreneurs to connect, learn, share and grow!
We embrace innovation, quality and accountability.
Every student, regardless of economic circumstance deserves the opportunity for a world-class education. Education entrepreneurs meet these challenges by creating innovative, scalable, and high-quality solutions that enable students to be better prepared for success in college and the workplace. The Education Industry Association (EIA) is the point of connection for these entrepreneurs.
We are the leading professional association, an ecosystem, of private sector providers that provide education services, professional development, technology solutions, tutoring and test prep, and instructional content. Members include emerging and mature companies, investors, ed-reformers and business consultants. Companies join EIA to connect with potential customers and form strategic business partnerships, gain business skills, acquire industry data and understand/influence public policies set by regulators at all levels of governance.
This diversity comprises the vibrant PreK-12 education industry. It is poised for explosive growth in all of its segments from PreK-12 through post-secondary education. In fact, education is rapidly becoming a $1 trillion industry, second in size only to the health care industry, and represents 10 percent of America’s GNP. Federal, state and local expenditures on education exceed $750 billion.
Our Strategic Goals:
- Transform the procurement practices of school district buyers and sellers to promote innovation
- Foster connections between EIA members and school leaders/educators
- Support the business to consumer market needs of members
- Support the business to business strategic growth of members
- Support the role of the private sector in public education
- Drive quality of companies through conferences, newsletters, webinars, and preferred provider discounts & connections
- Educate both emerging and established members in quality business practices